Saturday, December 31, 2005

i want to blog before 2005 ends. i'm afriad i might not have time to do it later in the day or at night. so it would be good if i do it now. it's those time of the year thingy when u sit down and do some reflections and recall wad have u done this year. and i'm in the mood of that right now.

this year passed extremely fast for me. mybe like wad my cousins said, i deliberately kept myself very very busy in order for myself not to think of certain stuff. and maybe cos of tt, time passed extremely fast. but also because of that, i find myelf involving in more meaningful stuff. things that make me learn and grow. things that get me down but gives me big sense of satisfaction at the end of the day when i noe how to pick myself up from where i drop. life became satisfying and meaningful at the same time. it makes school more fun and another small reason why sch is fun is cos there are eye candies around.. right eve? i've learnt alot of things this year. and most importantly, i've learnt more about myself and wad i'm capable of.

which brings me to the next point. i've found more prominant traits on myself that i never knew existed. or maybe they did.. but just much more prominant this year. bad traits and good traits.. or maybe traits that are bad and good, depends on how u want to look at it. well, my new year resolution evey year is to be a better and more likeable person in the next year... lol... wonder if it ever comes true.

i miss my darlings alot. though i feel that this year, we met up more often than last year. however, the more i get of them.. the more i want. =) definitely got closer with them as compared to last year... last year is simply just soo pathetic and i may be the main cause if we drifted last year. luckily, we did not. gosh.. i simply love u guys soo much. u noe how much i thank god for having u guys as my frens. i always wonder if i cherish and appreciate u guys enough or not. but let me tell u guys this.. from the bottom of my heart... i wun be who i am without all of u. and i really really love u all. =) sorry that i couldn't go out with all of u this hols. have been quite busy and all. but rest assured, all of u are constantly on my mind. even u, chin! =)

to angel: thanks for everything this year. from being a regular visitor to my house to getting closer to me. let's keep this friendship strong, k. and continue being a regular visitor. u noe i'll be here for u always.. no matter what problems u may occur. can always come tok to me. no matter how busy i am, i'll still leave time for u. *hook finger*

to chin: no words an express how thankful i am to u for being my fren. with those late night calls. and morning accompaniments. thanks for clearing my doubts, for making me feel better. for always picking up my call even though it's past ur bedtime. thanks for bearing with my nonsense. u noe i have no intenton to be mean to u... and that ur interests are wad i care for most of all. thanks for always being there. to u... it's thanks and more thanks. i promise u more sakae next year. more buffets and we'll go search for the best and cheapest food together. =)

to boon: thanks for keeping me updated of ur life. u noe no matter how busy i am.. u are still on my mind. i'm concerend how have u been and all... and it makes me really happy when i noe u still care and upate me. anyway.. all the best with shou mei mei. be patient. i really hope this will work out for u. ur happiness is mine too. wad are gfs for. love ya

to xin: we definietely met more often this year as compared to last. thanks for giving us some of ur time and turning up at our functions, for us to noe wad's gg on in ur life. for us to see u even!thanks for always making me laugh when we are out and also letting me knoe tt u're always there for me.. like some kao shan.. i love u alot alot... but i cannot love u more than my nu peng. hopefully in the years to come... we can meet up more often. and where's my coffee with u...!!

to yan: one my my ALL-TIME favourite. last year.. u're the busy one. this year.. we noth are busy. time tt we spent with each other is getting lesser and lesser and i dun want tt to happen. den i wun have my yan to whine to. i wun have u to sob to. i wun have u to go drink with me. i wun have to nag at me. i really want tt. and i'm missing tt alot. promise u will be my fren always? i care for u alot. maybe more than u ever noe. ur happiness is also one of my main concern. so please do make urself happy.. and laso less busy.. so we can go out! we haven't shop together for a lonngggg time!!!

okie. so these are all my frens stuff. now.. to conclude things off, i should ve some new year resolutions but i cannot really think of a whole list now. maybe i'll do tt on the 1st. after i think of a whole proper list. maybe if i have time.. should change my blog skin. if i have time. =/

helping out with sb day stuff... alot of work on publication. actually half the time we're trying out things. try an error. new ideas, try, fail then think and try again. the cycle goes on. but i'm glad tt at least we've accomplished half of it all already. now eve is worrying about her stall, tix and prizes. trying to help as much as i can. or as much as she wants me to.

my darlings are coming over tmr. planning a little surprise for them. actually... it's no bg deal. but i want all of us to do it. so ya. =)

ur message everyday makes me smile. though it may be repetitve of things but still.. at least u bother. i had this logic... eye candies are meant to be seen and not to eat. so it took me quite a while to actually only sit back and enjoy the process but i'm glad i'm able to do it now. maybe i really think too much. life should be much simpler.

bye to 2005 and maybe everyone's 2006 be a good year!

lol... end of speech man.. oh boy... this is long.. and i'm lagging of taggers. where is everyone!!!

No comments: