Friday, December 02, 2005

i'm finally home before 7. and i even had the time to go rent some comics before i come home. i'm deprived of them ever since i got so busy. hardly have the energy, much less the time to read them. and maybe this explains my chirpy mood this evening.

oh.. but one thing. my tv broke down. the whole house seemed so cold and quiet without the sound of tv. when daddy and mummy gets home.. they can only stare at each other, without anything to do. i refuse to let them in my room to watch tv. only for the privilege of me... but can u blame me? they looked down on tt old tv.. and put it in my room. which means giving it to me. now.. of course i must exercise my rights as the owner of the tv. =)

okie, i'm being lame. but just looking forward to tmr... it's like a mini break free day.. and of course it's cos i can go out with those darlings of mine once again.

sometimes, people's faces and attitudes put me quite off. but i dun need those people to understand anyway.

No comments: