Sunday, December 04, 2005

when efforts and sacrifices made are deemed as nothing, my pieces of puzzle starts to fall apart. maybe is over reliance on both parties that caused it to happen but even i don't even believe wad i just typed. because i noe it myself, i'm definitely not what u think and on top of it all, you don't even understand my stand and intentions. no one is making things more complicated for me but you. if it could be counter defense that i don't understand ur intentions and stand, that's only because u chose to keep ur mouth sealed. i have people finally breaking the barrier and telling me how they feel and all. cos of that, work is simplified, i knew where i could deal with and wad i can deal with. nothing can be done when silence is the sole option. that's my believe.

the tears that i fought so hard to hold back refuses to hear my bid any longer. how i long for ~~~
i dun wan anyone taking sides. but neutrality always seem impossible.

No comments: