Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i'm rather relaxed now as compared to the weekend i just had. everything seems clearer one way or another and i'm actually feeling pretty good. maybe this explains why i'm blogging now instead of doing my ma... =) even though fmkt really sux big time today... i'm still feeling pretty good.. i seriously wonder why.

okie.. i got back my theory results today and for blur blocks like amelia chow jing yi... it's organ theory!!!! i got a freaking 92... omg... i couldn't believe my eyes. and tt silly teacher of mine decided to play a trick on me this morn. she smsed me and sae she want to scold me already... she sounded really pissed and when she came my place.. she threw the results slip at me and sae... u ar... haiyo.. no choice.. have to retake... the only thing i replied her was.. huh.. waste money.. den i saw the real results... lol =) she promised me a present!! and it's gonna be a big one.. cos it's 2 in one.. xmas plus a dist for grade six theory.. lallalaa~~

so it's school... den presentation and den stayed back in school till like wad.. ten??? ma ma ma.. how much longer are u gg to torture us... but at least i'm pretty much done.. even if it's not correct.. we did out best... it feels good to be in this state.

one meal a day.... oh wells. i better faster do my ma.. cos i'm so sure someone would just nag at me to do it quick.. ahahha.

i should be enjoying this process.. but somehow... i;m afraid of wad it will lead to. yet again.

No comments: