Saturday, December 10, 2005

people are nagging at me to blog and update so here i am. bear with me, i think this will be a long entry.

talentime has come to an end when the curtains came down on the finals one night ago. it was a success without any major problems cropping up. people enjoyed themselves and contestants were happy. one problem would be that it ended too late. many people reached home late or had to cab home. i had to ask my mum to come down and pay for my very expensive cab fare home from one end of singapore to the other. however, the sense of achievement i feel is beyond any words and like what ds said, i've achieved what i set out to achieve and i'm really happy for that.

i should be out celebrating or i should be letting my hair down after one month of work and all but immediately after i finish with talentime, projects and tests are already piling up high. there's like no break in between for me to let loose or something. take this beautiful saturday for example, i should be going out, doing some catching up with my girlfriends and all.. but i'm waiting at home for my classmates to come to do project. we're going to finish it i hope, by hook or by crook.

just to sidetrack... ds said i got no life to be hanging out with my girlfriends on a friday night.. hmmm... look who's talking about no life here mans... hmph. watched perhaps love with them yesterday. it really is like a chinese version of moulin rouge. not too bad.. but angel... issit really worth 5 stars? have my doubts.

was supposed to go out this morning with amelia to settle some stuff.... but i am too tired. i hardly get to sleep in anymore so i kinda postponed it.

although i've been very busy and i might have complaints here and there, i'm glad for this endless things to do in a way. it takes my mind off alot of stuff.. especially in the month of december. it can help me take my mind off how much i dislike the joyous season that many might be looking forward to. memories will flood back and the only way to stop thinking about such thoughts is to block them by the load of work i have to do.

it's been a year. is it too long or too short for me to still be thinking about it. i've no answers to any questions pertaining to this issue. it looks like i can never answer any of the questions.

too much expectations i guess caused my mild disappontment. but i've given up thinking anymore.

the close proximity. the small touch. hmmmm....

No comments: