Tuesday, April 18, 2006

with people like you around, the more i want to prove myself worthy. you didn't offend me in any way, but that freaking attitude of yours i just hate. maybe it's not attitude, i mean, there's nothing wrong in proving your own capability or striving hard but it's me. i just dun feel good losing to such people. losing is never in my dictionary... it's okie if i lose in battle i dun care. i mean i chose to forsake the battle. not the other way round, so i'm perfectly fine with that. but now things are different. this is a battle that i care and i'm so going to prove my worth. i'm going to make u notice and feel threatened by my presence. i am gg to show u when pple like you meet someone like me, you've got to feel the fear. i mean it. i'm getting serious. maybe if this motivation works out... i might even thank you one day. bur right now, i aim to beat u flat, on the ground. but first thing first, i've got to make u fear me. dun pretend i dun exist.... grrrr.. pple like u makes me sick from top to toe... makes my blood boil, not with anger, but with lotsa determination.

anyway... i've goit lots to strive for, lots to prove and lots to fight for. who says life was a breeze. it will never be so for me anymore. it's time i face the devil deep within e, and pay some attention to challenge.

No comments: