Sunday, April 16, 2006

just read amelia's tag and it's making me damn curious. and i messaged her online while she's on away mode, hoping she's not away.. but she is!!!! hmphhh.. amelia chow!!! tell me wad it is!!! tell me tell me... let's hope after i blog today's entry... she would come back.

went on mega shopping trip today and it feels soo goood!!! i got most of my stuff on my shopping list in the previous entry except the fragrance of course. bet i need to save up longer for it now after all the things i bought. and in addition to wad i got in the shopping list, i got 3 new tops as well! =) all smiles.... didn't know shopping with u can feel this good. hope u enjoyed it as much as i do. i certainly dun want myself to be the only one enjoying. =) and all the shopping bags tt we carried back, or rather all the shopping bags u carried back. lol.... ur first time and mine as well. to have someone to carry all my shopping stuff stuff.. and u to carry all of somebody esle shopping stuff. lol. =) i'm a happy happpy girl today!!!! realised i might get quite hooked to shopping at roxy next time... i like their handbags... looking around for handbags today.. but u didn't allow. boo.. but nonetheless.. i'm still happy. and ya.. i admit, u have good taste to a certain extend.

i will never forget tonight when u and my mum decided to chase a lizard out of the house.... ahhha. it's just funny and scary at the same time. funny to see u 2 and scary cos i dunno when the lizard will change direction and come for me. and my mum just mention she wants to buy a cane for u already!

anyway... school starts tmr. and i'm all set for it. new stuff! wooooooh.... =) everyone who reads this.... pray for my first day of school. no biggie... but still.. this new start means alot to me. in every aspect. those who knows me should noe wad i'm toking about. =)

life feels gooood!!! can't wait for 22nd... to eat the egg! craving and salivating for it already. and yay, amelia replied!!!

No comments: