Thursday, April 13, 2006

finally, the last day of work. though i won't say i'm going to miss the callings, or the scoldings some customers give over the phone... or ow mundane my work can get at times, but there are really things tt i would miss. i would miss the friendly work environment, no kidding about tt. not saying out of courtesy or wad, when i write in the logbook or when i give feedback, but the pple there really are nice and sweet. this is the kind of environment tt i would miss.. alot. i would miss some part of my job as well, especially the parts when customers are real sweet.. and thank you by the name. or thank you for the help.... or just plain nice. but basically, it's just the pple i miss there. those who have guided me patiently and have given me lotsa help during work, those are the ones tt i miss. oh boy... look how much i've changed my opinions in the past 6 weeks... but!!! i'm pretty much looking forward to school re-opening. the start of my new life and my new goal. having a goal always drives and spurs me on.

anyway, today is pretty much celebrating and slacking all the way. no work to be done on last day, so i guess the real last day should be yesterday cos today all of us are very high at work place.... we even thought of cheers for my team-- bluechips.. but here's one tt i would love to share.. i'm not infringing copyright.. cos i'm gg to give him credit... so here's Wang Xuanming's self thought cheer: -

we are not red chips
we are not potato chips
becase we are not that cheap
Guess who we are
We are mighty bluechips!

lol.. can u believe him... here's one from my boy:

United we stand
Together we call
Surveys we make

he claims that it's the army version. but seriously, i thought it's pretty good. =) so anyway, last day of work, though we had to give them a treat, got presents and a BIG card each in return. my first big card!! am sooo touched!!!! okok.... if i get to be executive or above when they recruit me after my graduation.. i might seriously consider. lol.

no matter how much a girl like leona claims that she's gg to forget there's such leisure called shopping, she just can't do it. BUT... i'm not doing un-necessary shopping. this is call rewarding myself for a fruitful 6 weeks of work. so i've decided to go shopping on sunday!!! to get all my new school stuff.. These are things that i want to get:

a new school bag (definitely a necessity)
a new pencil case (not so necessary)
a new jacket (somewhere in between, but something i really want!!!)
a new pair of flip-flops (good to have, but no rush)
the new fragrance (waiting for my boy and i to save up for it)

going to get sponsorship from the queen though.. request in process.. waiting to be granted.

am hunnngggrrryyyyyy. but he say i cannot eat! hmph. anyway.. can't wait for the cycling trip tmr. am very looking forward to it.. plan well, k? downloading bleach now btw.... =)

No comments: