Thursday, April 20, 2006

for a moment, i felt ugly. especially in front of u. i don't know why this is so but after talking to eve and she explained to me the difference of certain terms, felt prettier. much prettier. maybe somehow or another, i don't want u to see the ugly sides of me

i wonder if u knew i was like tt... why did u even fall for someone like me. but now i noe and i thank god for bringing someone like u into my life. feeling blessed and blissful every single day. i liked wad u did for my hair today.. hoping there will be more to come. makes me feel goood. maybe when i was still a little girl.. pple like my mum and gm will still do tt for me. now ar.. hard to find pple who's willing to do tt for me already. =) my current favourite days are monday and thurs and my boy should noe why. though these 2 days got BD... which i kinda dread a little.. but they are still my fav days of the weekdays... of course not including the weekends.. leona LOVES weekends.

i liked wad angel told me today. am gg to give it some thought amongst all the other things tt i'm thinking about. registered with an agency today. hope to hear good news of them.

went to buy honeydew today from the fruitful at tampines. auntie already knows wad we want. even asked why we so late today.... lol.. den this guy actually made fun of us.. sae eat honeydew.. tian mi mi all the way.. diaos.. but ya.. i'm building up a good r/s. for future reference. ahhha

No comments: