Monday, April 10, 2006

i'm so glad i'm being missed by angel and joel.. cos it shows that i'm being REMEMBERED at least. nyway, joel... why doesn't the picture show when i enter my blog?? hmmmm... why ar?

anyway.. this week is my last week of work, and sadly.. i'm on afternoon shift. sians. i'm starting to dislike my job once again. i guess it's the on and off period. but although this week is only 4 working days, i already cannot wait for thurs to come and get it over and done with. can't stand this current project tt i'm on. i think it's annoying to an extend... if i were the custoemr, i would feel annoyed. we're giving the colleagues a treat on thurs.. while i heard yan's place... the company's giving them a treat a t a place tt requires booking of place?? os i would think is a restaurant??

after this week is over, it's really time to start getting serious about my life and things i do. had a little talk with my mum and somehow, i gathered from her tone that she definitely wants me to get into uni... but not overseas one. i guess it would be a seriously heavy load on my family, that's why. i do understand, thus... it's time to make a difference. easier said than done... but determination and discipline will become my 2 best friend for this coming year ahead.

No comments: