Saturday, July 02, 2005

your jealousy is getting the better of you and that's what caused your child-like behaviour.
it irks me.

don't assume you understand me very well. you've no idea what i've went through. i'm not who you think i am and i'll never be who you hope i would be. don't preach to me about life like you know alot 'cos i seriously think you don't.
so quit trying to change me.

you said you had my interest at heart and that you're concerned. why did you not show this "care" and "concern" of yours last time when i was practically begging you not to put me through sheer torture. why is it that you're thinking for my interest only when this thing will affect you now?
it's too late now.

don't make me do the last thing i would like to do and that is to bring out all the bad history we had. don't try to paint a happy story 'cos tt's not what it's like. i'm not naive enough to bluff myself through this rainbow when it's only as thin as a sheet of paper. darkness is all around us and i know it.

you broke my trust and thus, i can't bring myself to trust you anymore. there's simply nothing you can do about it. i'm trying so hard here, struggling to put my life in order, so don't come barging in and mess things up. i'm tired, yet still struggling. don't make me work double. is it fair.

steer clear for a while. i really need a break from you.

No comments: