Saturday, July 23, 2005

a nice, lazy day. just slacking around, doing the necessary. everything feels good. and to top it off, i prepared dinner. pasta and stir-fried prawns. just trying out some recipe. and tt equals to the one and only meal i had for the day. no wonder, my tummy feeling a little hungry again. if only i have someone living near me who would accompany me for supper as and when i feel like it.

did some packing of my room. i really need a new cupboard and two separate table. one study table and one dressing table. how can both purpose be combined into one like wad i'm doing now. simply not enough space. think some time at the end of the year, i'm going to revamp my room. do a little painting, buying of new furniture.. maybe tt's when new tv and hi-5 set would come in. =)

rented 4 vcds to watch today and i finished two. one of them is anger management. lol. thought it would do me some help to watch that.. hee hee. invited angel over to my house tmr. more vcds and i'm gonna cook dinner. girl bonding... life is great right at this moment. free, relaxed and easy. =)

No comments: