Sunday, July 17, 2005

what a weekend i had. lost the freedom of having the house all to myself. somehow or another, i feel that i can do things better when i'm alone at home. enjoy the space and the luxury of being tomyself, having to face and account to no one byt myself.

after handing up the 2 reports, took a break which turn out to be a long one. spent these two days doing nothing but indulging in my favourite pastimes of all-- comics. it feels so good, to sit down, with a cup of tea and just read and enjoy. time passes exceptionally fast when i do so. mum saes people who read comics are pple who like to live in a world of their own. she saes tt's not normal. but then again, what's normal and what's not. i do admit i like my own world, one tt i dun allow anyone to step in so easily anymore. but i'm definitely not suffering from autistic. reading comics takes my time away from everything else. i like to put myself in the world tt's drawn, world of pictures and non-reality. it's a magical feeling that i can't really describe properly but ya, my interest.

talked to few certain people for the past few days and they definitely open up my knowledge far and wide. goals seemed so attainable with faith. dreams feel so close to be reached. i'm someone who likes a proper beginning. a nice and good beginning is important to me and so is the ending. what always screwed up is the process of it. a good process is how determined and focused one stay in it. and tt's wad i always lose in between. determination and focus. ha, still got alot to learn from others.

am planning to save money to a large amount. chin taught me tt determination will make it work. and i came to realise i really need money for rainy days as i forsee a thunderstorm coming up in the near future.

anyway, life's not a breeze at the moment but i'm learning to take things easy. i knoe how to advice others but never knew how to apply to myself. the world wld not crash if i do one less thing. life still goes on. right. ha..

cooking claypot rice later for daddy. he's fast becoming my number one guinea pig for all my food. i'm enjoying it...

No comments: