Saturday, July 23, 2005

a long and tiring week has just passed. eve and i practically ate out 4 days out of 5 this week, reaching home no earlier than 9. when we were walking out of school at 6 plus when the sky is still bright, eve even made a comment that today is the earliest time tt we're leaving school. oh well... i'm enjoying my life right now. that's what matters, isn't it?

however, i guess we're pretty screwed up for our presentation this morning. i feel largely responsible for it. but there's nothing i can do now but wait for the final verdict. so i'm trying not to let it bother me too much.

my holidays have officially started but i'm not going to be free at all. i'm trying to squeeze time out for everybody and at the same time for all my projects and the coming tests after school reopens. this busy busy life, i like. it takes my mind off things i don't want to think, at the same time, I'm not idling my time away. kill two birds with one stone. hee. and angel darling.. i miss you alot too. there's simply too much to tell but no time to do it. i wan coffee, i wan enjoyment too. but times tt i'm free.. i dun think u wld be free cos it's mainly evening onwards. i miss all my girlfriends out there. i hope everyone's happy and healthy.

this holiday, i've yet to plan out strategically what i would do but i'm definitely going to give myself time to enjoy, indulge in my beloved comics and just enjoy time alone. really need that. i've got things and committment on my side and at the same time, i wanna sort out some thoughts. apparently, some things just cannot stay a mist always. and i wanna take this weekend and cook for my dad. i'm sure he misses my cooking and poor him, don't know whether he got take dinner at all this whole week when i'm busy or not. so am gonna whip up special things for him. so it's basically taking some off time to myself for peace and quietness. =)

i like the way my life is now and i've no intention to change it for anyone. freedom is what i value most now (other than comics, of course). don't push me and destroy whatever good feelings in between.

No comments: