Sunday, July 31, 2005

black. white. grey.

in the past, i used to think black and white should be clearly defined and no grey areas should appear. it's my belief. a strong belief and i lived my life with that belief. however presently, i'm allowing grey areas to appear all over in my life and i'm not making any effort to clear those areas. my mindset has changed and so has my life.

holidays have passed just like tt. hectic as it may seem, i found it well spent. i'm losing my 8 hours of sleep though and this is not good. i'm suffering from extreme fatigue. and at the same time, i'm eating like a pig. i just can't stop the urge of wanting to bite into something. time to change alter my lifestyle a little. i don't want to look like a pig even before i go china.

dad cooked dinner today. hmmm... i would just sae it's average. but i felt his effort in it and it's all that matters. yan came over today. talking to her always gets me thinking. about everything. my past, my present and my future. suddenly remembered how bitterly i cried one night in front of someone. in those days, i portrayed all signs of weaknesses. one could crush me easily, without any effort. i guess that was when i began to build a wall around me. oh wells.

i'm really tired. though i didn't do a single thing. good start i would like.

No comments: