Thursday, July 07, 2005

out of the blue, i recalled what milton said to me once. he told me we don't need a degree in life to be successful. we don't need a degree to be happy and contented in life. to him, degree is nothing but a piece of shit paper that means nothing. but that's him. i told him in singapore, that's not the case at all.

we do need a degree to be successful. come on, how many people who received low education get to be successful entrepreneur. i have to be practical, don't i. though i very much want to believe in milton's way of life. suddenly, i miss milton and joan alot. miss that short period of time we spend together. those were the times when i can forget that i live in singapore, a city that is practical and materialistic.

this is way of life.

milton told me once, don't do things that he won't do. i really don't want to. but if i don't, i'll lose this rat race we call life. and lose is definitely not a word i like.

someone yesterday said something about me. he makes sense and surprisingly. it came from him. how i wanted people to understand me like they way he sees me but those fail me. only him. and i'm surprised. he saw beyond some point of me. hmmm, must change my opinion of him le. i kept the message as a reminder to myself.

did i say something wrong again?

No comments: