Monday, October 18, 2004

my itab is a gone case. I am so going to flunk it! haik, not enough time to tink thru how to do it, didn't complete my chart, didn't complete my formula questions and didn't even touch on macro. wow, wad an achievement yea? m home early today. i was very lazy just now, when i reached tampines mall, i was soo lazy to take a bus home so i decided to ask daddy come pick mi and he did... so sweet of him to make an extra mile to come pick mi. reached home, slacked around then went out for dinner till now. m gonna take a bath soon to freshen myself so that i can officially start studying. gosh, m so full. feel like a pig.. =( i realised how much i loathe sweet talkers. they are just a bunch of people who lie right thru their teeth and bullshit through all the way. so why oh why, there are stupid women in this world willingto fall for them? izzit deprivation or what? i wonder... sch is getting more and more tiring. facing people who annoy me, carefully hiding my feelings away so that no one sees them or hear wad bad things i gotta sae. u never noe when this piece of news wld spread directly to the person's ears. m i just out in this battlefield alone? is this what my life from now is abt? it doesn't seem very attractive but i wld fight, i wld move on~

No comments: