Thursday, October 21, 2004

am currently sitting in front of the computer at my dearest's house. came over her place at noon, ate a good lunch today and piak, back into my books. she insist i must study or else no dinner for me, so stupid right, like mother like that, but this threaten wun work. she noes it and i noe it too. cos mi dearest wld definitely feed me to the fullest, *smilez* this explains how come i m putting on weight... hmph... after studying for like 2 and a half hours with her sleeping beside me, cldn't take it, marketing tb just doesn't seem as tempting as her so i went to sleep but i studied, k! cannot accuse mi! slept till 6 when she wakes up to go cook dinner for me. this is bliss. i m loving every moment i m spending with her. i love her bed, love her cooking, not cos it's world class food but because she actually took effort to cook for mi and because it's her! everything seems so perfect at this moment. i wun allow anyone to come spoil my heaven. You make me th happiest woman ever. *hugs* =)

No comments: