Tuesday, October 05, 2004

my eye bag is getting worse!! even the most expensive or branded concealer won't be able to save mi! how!!?? already not so very pretty liao now with all the drak rings, look even more haggard, no wonder no one dotes on me anymore... haik.... another very ordinary day. m starting to get cik of things in school. everything is soo lifeless and still. supposedly to have oragn lesson todae but my teacher msged mi and tell me her car bumper spoil and she's sending it for repair so she can't cum. den came home, intendin to sit down and watch my 13 goin 30 but chinfang called and asked mi out. m really lazy to go all da way to bugis so i got her to come to tampines instead and she really came! so i went to shop with her for her fren's bdae present... and den we bought dinner and came back and watch 13 goin 30 together. everything is so monotonous. something has been on my head since few days ago, just can't seem to simmer down. i m pissed off, i really m.... >( freak lah. i dun wanna do the thinking anymore. no one cares and bothers anyway... wtf! i m sooo thirsty..... =(


No comments: