Monday, October 18, 2004

am counting down to my doom. m in the library now, trying so hard to figure itab out, so hard that I forgot to call my dearest up and so hard, mi head actually hurts. Can't wait to get this over and done with so I can go home and start studying. now, even studies appeal to me more than itab. =( this is the consequences of constantly surfing and blogging during itab lesson, ahaha, excel is soo difficult. What's with the so many functions! IF? AND? OR? COUNTIF? LOOKUP? what the hell are all those manz! i dun care anymore. I wanna pass.. let's hope that I do. I m quite tired, if there's no test later, I wld probably be at home sleeping away like a log but... Mi thighs are aching... my jeans feel soo tight. I am soo fat... ahaha, I sound like sumone who got eating disorders but i dun! when i m with her, how can i have eating disorders.. we eat like pigs.. =) aniway, Happy 38th Monthsary to my Nu Peng You! I miss you alot alot too! can't wait to see you again, promise mi we must meet, k?


No comments: