Wednesday, October 13, 2004

depression. looking at my reflection everywhere, my self-esteem gets lower. m seriously getting fatter. i wld never forget how difficult it is for me to get out of my shell, but feel that i m crawling back in slowly again. i miss my friends. all of them. i feel like i m out in the open world and m getting hurt and just suffering from the cruelity of the outside world, i just wanna run into the arms of my frens, with them telling me everything wld be fine. with them patting on my back and telling me it wld be okie... bad times wld be over. thinking about them now actually brings tears to my eyes. how i wan to meet up with them now, right at this moment, but no, time tells mi i gotta do sum serious studying. there are two types of people. one put worries aside and leave to fate and one bring worries in and hoping to change their fate... sad to say, i belong to the second one... hmmm, nothing else is more impt now than studying... after exams can meet mi frens liao.. i really really miss you guys alot...

Friendship is a collection of hearts, ready to give, share and understand. It never fades and never ends, it only reminds us Life is not perfect without a friend.

No comments: