Monday, March 30, 2009

Do you know that there's going to be a Monopoly Competition coming soon in Singapore? 4-5 April. As quite a big fan of Monopoly, i'm kinda quite excited about it. but i'm all alone in this enthusiasm. So it's hard to feel like joining, with no one who can accompany you to do so. Oh well, i still think it's quite exciting.

My mum left the house around 5 plus this morning so by the time i wake up, she's gone, suddenly the house seemed quieter and i do miss having a presence at home. maybe not the voicem is the presence. and coming home to a quiet house knowing she wun come back at 10pm.. it's quite freaky. hmm.. maybe i'm not tt ready to move out of myself after all.. i'm not too sure.

it's a tiring day. anyway... i was thinking do i sound like i m complaining abt my bf all the time... or grumbling abt him? don't get me wrong know, he's great. he's cute, he's silly. he's my bf. haha.. just that i think if i go all gooey or lovey dovey on my blog abt stuff we do or he said... u guys wouldn't want to read right... i hate reading such blogs.. like tooo sweet. so i try not to do it. but dun think my bf is mistreating me, k. for the most part of it no la.. but he's nice la. in a blokish way. haha

i m tired!

No comments: