Saturday, April 04, 2009

First and foremost, i'm really sorry to make your eyes suffer due to poor quality of my pictures. i know my usual camera is not that fantastic to begin with but these are much worse. reason being they are taken by my phone. i know i need to change phone. i need and want lots of things and all of which require money. mum went taiwan so i lend her my camera, which she came back and tell me she never use. tsk. anyway, i'm sure you guys are really concerned about how nic's birthday celebration went. here it is.

if u can actually read, it's actually the "poem" for the month on my monthly calender. so apt. toking abt cakes.

i did a table setting for him... with "candle". couldn't use real candles cos u guys know my house already very hot, so i had to make do with fake ones.


does he look very pale in this pic? or issit the camera. no pictures on the food, my bad. he was sick on his birthday and didn't really recover until this morning actually. nice tiramisu cake, for kids he sae.. cos no alcohol taste in it. anyway, he couldn't even eat much of his fav. that shows how sick he is.


so it's a birthday well spent. though he's sick and all but at least we created more memories together.


Lately, i've been giving some thoughts how to build up on my assets. my liabilities i know, daily expenses being all of it plus occassional spurlge but i got no income coming in for me to spend like this. the only way i can go about spending is to build up on my assets first, this way, my assets can earn money for me which i can then spend. hmmmm.......

No comments: