Thursday, March 19, 2009

maybe i was born a klutz but i only knew it now. when i think back, as far as my memory can stretch, there were lots of instances that suggested i was one. first day in primary school where i had the older student bringging me to tour around the school, i was this mini park we had and attempted to run over. i tripped and fell on the road. and that's how i knew where the teacher's staff room was then. I had to apply medication there. of course, there were other instances when i got ahead of myself in PE classes, running around, sprinting or whatever i as doing, i also fell. it's always the scrapping of knees or elbows. not to forget, palms too.

when i grew older, that was when i realised i could also trip over myself while playing ball games with my peers. be it captain's ball or basketball. there goes the knees again. and sometimes if i was unlucky enough, i could even sprain the ankle, which i did and had to go to a chinese sinseh to get it treated. i kinda pulled a muscle at the ankle i think.

and of course as i grew even older, i do trip over my own legs and then give lame excuses like my legs are too long and such. but i somehow managed to stable myself before i land on the ground. and now that i have nic with me, he's always there for the extra tug back if i was going to land forward. so i thought somehow, i'm quick enough to make myself steady or fast.

or so i thought. cos yesterday, just because i was a little lost, i panicked and quickened my pace, either my so called long legs somehow tangle or i tripped over something not even on the ground, but i landed hard on my left side. nothing too serious, just scrapped a knee, an ankle and my palms. when u injured ur palm.. or hand for that matters, it's very difficult to do anything cos everytime u move it.. or touch water, it hurts. it doesn't mean u are injured, u dun have to wash ur daily laundry you know. then i found out, somehow i injured my right last toe as well. only found out today.

so finally, i conclude..i m a klutz

No comments: