Sunday, March 29, 2009

the weather is reallt killing me. i know some people will think, no biggie, cos they might not sleep in aircon daily. but for me.. i'm very used to it already. further more, i am someone who prefer being frozen to death than having the heat get the better of me. so with ushc hot weather and plus those who come my house should know how hot it is. without aircon.. i m really dying! =/

finally finished my cfp module 3 exam. after studying for quite some time until i feel so saturated yet i still left the room after the paper feeling quite shitty as well. no girl gets lucky twice in a row right? well.... what surprises me is when i came out of the room, the boy is THERE already. must be come out very early. we got posted to different rooms u see... Choo and Tan. before he left me in my room, he was like choo la choo! haha

no brunch after that but we did get to go Vivo. and tt's like after a v v v long time since i last went. i'm pretty sure it's been more than a year.

i love spending time with him. but seriously.... he's soo irritating! he loves smacking my face.. can u guys believe it!?? will u ever treat ur gf like that~!!! qing qu he calls it. let me give him some credit, k? being a blokish guy all of u guys noe.. he can be really sweet sometime. totally unexpected and he himself dun even noe it's sweet. curious curious? ask me... =)

so now back to exams business. determines my graduation. mummy is going on a holiday tmr. to taiwan for 5 days. finally, she's getting some life. i'm happy for her. i need some getting used to coming back home to empty house... but i noe once i get used to it.. she would b back.

and thanks jie for mob tv. haha!! i m so enjoying!

No comments: