Sunday, March 01, 2009

caught Marley and Me yesterday and towards the end of the show, i have a girl beside me sniffing, a girl in front of me leaning in towards her bf's shoulders while he patted her on the head. and somewhere someone is tearing the tissue out or some sort, and further away, someone else is sniffing as well. lots of sniffing and lots of tissue sound. it's a great show seriously.. very heartwarming family type of show. the last time i felt THIS way about any movie is actually Click. and to think in the morning after my usual run, i was telling nic, no i don't want a dog. totally changed my mind. and of course my silly bf had to whisper, quite loudly, are u crying!? isn't that an understatement already. haha.... so him.

somewhere down the afternoon.. i forgot exactly what we were toking about but most probably me kicking up a fight of sort sort.. but he was saying.. we should have been the happiest couple around. hmmm... he never said that before and this got me thinking whether my unnecessary fight picking skills is the crucial part to us not getting it perfect. and den a few hours later.. he was threatening me not to post up his cylops look alike picture. haha.... well, i really won't dare to do it for who knows what he will do for me. seriously, did i sae we are a steady bland boring couple? think i have to take it back.

I thought this heart shaped chicken look really interesting. couldn't resist taking a picture of it. and after which i was told my KIA bf that chicken breast is often shaped this way. he never fails to make me stupid.. =/

i've got another sunday to look forward spending it with him. let me just stay this contented and blessed for a while before i think of getting my skills up another notch.

march is going to be the beginning.

No comments: