Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Looks very creepy yea... my big boy loves to play with dry ice...

i know i haven't been blogging really often.. blame it on laziness, studying and my big baby project. can't wait for it to be launched!

it's less than 2 months to my exams, i'm v v v stressed. i feel so unprepared and i got no skeleton to follow what to do. i work best with a skeleton and i can work even more efficiently with a draft as to what to do. damn... right now, i just have to go intensive revision faithfully and hope that somehow, it motivates me and i can see a direction as to how to begin.

it's been so long yet some prejudice seemed to stay. i keep telling myself time will make it all better, but humans are so stubborn. or issit everyone around me are particularly thick in the head. words dun seem to go in.. neither are they very good at communicating their thoughts or opinions to me without me blowing up. need to curb my temper as well.

some people might think i got no life. but i'm happy being the stay-home girl as i am. why do people always put down others? to make themselves feel better? i dun blame them actually, i blame myself for being so weak willed and not able to stick to my own view, stick to what i think makes me happy.


No comments: