Sunday, February 12, 2006

the woman monthly affair:

causes me to be sleepy easily
to eat more than normal, especially chocolates
to have certain cravings

lol... now, why does it look like symptoms of a pregnant lady? my stomach hurts badly.. since day one... ouuuccchhhh.... i need to hug my pillow 24/7.

looking back, i always blame others if something goes wrong but now i realise, i could have done many things to improve it or make things better. the fault may very much lie in myself. however, when i try to learn from my mistakes and making sure nothing goes wrong this time round, making sure that i do better and even more, i'm still lacking in other areas. areas that i've ovelooked.

so is it me. is it me who's always lacking. never being able to do the best out of it all. i thought this would be different. it is... from another point of view.. but ultimately, it boils down to the same thing. it's a cylce. it really is. i thought... i thought... looks like my thoughts or my conclusions are always wrong. i'm never right.

i realise how easy it is to get into an argument. at least for me, it is. i just ve to keep it within control.

mummy is not making it easy for me. grrr... =/ i need a brain wash.... wash it all out. i'm so unworthy.

No comments: