Sunday, February 12, 2006

The busy and most dreaded day is over-- 10 Feb. it's been such a long time since i last blogged but i reckon i better start keeping my loyal readers updated, right? you loyal ones out there?

projects have officially come to an end. now's it's all about mugging. in a way, i prefer mugging to doing projects. Yet, when i received the mail of my exams dates, my heart sank. =/

Mummy's birthday on friday. Bought her a necklace, went out for dinner with her. We ate at a place that i serioulsy don't think it's worth the price. if we're paying tt much, it's only worth the service cos the most basic thing, their food, kinda sux big time. went dinner with granma, ashley and family. my little ashley is growing cuter and cuter... how i adore her and i hope she loves me too!! i'm seeing her everyday on my wallpaper.. oooohhh..... =)

after the " sumptous " dinner... went to the headquarters for pizza night. oh gosh... can u belive it. all 3 of us took our dinner and yet, we still wanted to squeeze pizza into our tummy. i feel fat. stayed over, watched dvd.. our usual norm. feels goood. =) really goood but this would not be the norm for another year.. cos my dearest dearest president is going back to perth to finish her honours. sending her off next week. after 12 midnight. lol.... i must. or else.. hear not end. shhh... no one goes to tell her that... would hear another round of no ends too.

woke up early this morning to run. with the fact that i slept pretty late last night. about 4 am? was watching vcds. quite happy with my running progress. could run longer in the same period of time. and i take even shorter time to cool down. no more headaches and throwing up. this is a good sign. A good beginning to train up my determination and motivation. and this is 2 good ingredients to start mugging. =)

my little boy is faling sick and he refuses to admit it. =/ i'm going to see that he recovers... real soon

No comments: