Thursday, February 23, 2006

"I dislike the light. But i fear the dark. And nothing beats the immense fear i feel when darkness seem to be able to eat me up whole."

finally went sakae with chin today. our long awaited sushi and long awaited feasting. and everytime without fail, i wonder why we love to gorge ourselves so much when after we exit from sakae, we would go straight to the toilet to either puke it all out or shit it all out. i always find puking it all out easier. chin usually do the latter while i'll do the former. today, chin did both and i did none. lol, she did my fair share in the toilet but that doesn't mean good new for me cos i have to wait for her. she don't even allow me to wait outside the toilet... i must be outside her cubicle. so imagine my boredom while i start snapping pictures all the way till my batt almost died on me. it will ne a long time for the next sakae. but feasting is always on.. seoul is our next aim!

sakae = gorging to our hearts content, forcing everything in just to hit our target or to win each other flat. chin always win me... so i don't know why she simply love to go beyond beating me flat and trying to hit her target. after which, i'll just whine and whine tt i'm so bloated uncomfortable and full!!! and the torture is i have to wait for chin for her toilet routine, cos she usually takes longer than me. lol. anyway.. it's great to finally being able to go out with chin this way. i miss it! and chin.. u're not my spare tyre, can. never never!!!! more feasting sessions to come!! okie?

i'm a converse girl today! top to bottom.. almost all converse. maybe i should go get a converse bottom too.. so i can truly be the converse girl. this way... i can also go against you... which i'm starting to enjoy every little bit now. lol.

2 paper's over with 2 more to come. my next paper is on the tues. which means time to study but of course i have no intention to start so early. i need a mini break... though it's not like i studied really hard. i bought comics and magazine to keep me occupied. i'm just not in the exam mood and i'm not getting anywhere near there yet. not this time round... i need that long break.. enjoying first before starting to put my heart back into doing things.. by when tt time comes, it's when i start my year 3. =)

to see you being unwell, to see ur intense umcomfy-ness.. i feel utterly useless not to be able to do anything to make you feel better. i don't know what can i do to help you recover or at least feel better so all i can hope is for you to get well soon. i may not be able to do anything for you but i'm always here whenever you need me. it's been such a long time since i last felt like this that i almost thought i'm not capable of feeling that much for someone else other than my friends and myself. the intensified worriedness and the urge to do anything, simply anything just so you'll feel better. when you recover, please take extreme care of yourself, k.

i did a quiz that day and it says i will have 7 good friends in my life. i already have 5.. who's the other 2?

i'm tired. i wanna sleeeep already.. good night to the world. and drop dead, leona.

No comments: