Sunday, August 28, 2005

so much in me that words can no longer express my thoughts anymore. if i were to pen them down, i would be boring every reader that stops by.

i believe that only true friends tell you things that even you yourself cannot see and i'm glad that everytime i got devoured into the darkness, i've friends at the edge reminding me who i am. thanks guys.

i've forgotten when i've lost that touch of it. was it because of the cruelty that people call life or is it just me. what i clearly know is that i don't want to live this way anymore. she's right. sincerity is what others should be treated with. no one likes to live in a made up world, no ones like to be treated with fakeness.

i don't want to lose that glow that i have. i want to resume my dream. that little spark tt others call silly in the past. so wad if it's not practical but at least i noe i will be happy doing it. so this should be it-- move one. everyone needs to dream about the impossible. this is the only thing that keeps one soul alive. i dun wan to own an empty shell. and now i do see the path ahead of me.

ya. this should be it. this is wad life is about. i dun want to be beaten by the saturn and devils who always tempt me into their world. sometimes, i succumb to all the internal weakness and allow them to do so. i know what's important. even if i have to swallow everything by myself, i want to own that beautiful dream. i'm ambitious. i knoe it. i like it.

No comments: