Thursday, August 18, 2005

every 18th of the month is special to me one way or another. a simple message shows care even though little contact is being made. a little message can brighten up my day and brings a smile to me.

so tt's wad makes every 18 august even more special! i would like to tell boon boon... HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY! we've made it this far and i promise you that we will make this last forever. ur call last night made me realise how precious and dear you are to me. one phone call and i've regained all lost energy. you really really brighten up my day. i'm glad i have u by my side and i want u to be by my side as long as it goes. until u meet ur macho man also cannot abandon me! words no longer can express how important you are but it just tooka phone call to remind me all that. regardless whatever it is, i love you! please... stay happy for me. i want a bright and cheery girlfriend noe! ahhhahha... good luck for prelims and everything else.. dun be so stressed too, k... and lastly once again.. love u to bits!

No comments: