Sunday, August 14, 2005

reading angel's blog.. i always wonder why she got so much to sae de. ahhha.. but it's also good in a way for readers like me. helps to keep me updated about her life. like she went to watch charlie and the chocolate factory!!! hmph...

this weekend i would say is a rather fruitful one. at least i did wad i planned to do during the weekends and got tuff under control. i dunno why but sundays are always lazing days for me. i can spend the whole day glued to the tv set and furthermore, with the upgrade of my scv.... i've like so many channels to choose from every hour of the day. however, on the other hand, it's always sundays where my mind starts to wonder far. i only noe how to tell yan to put things down, move ahead and all those stuff... but guess when it comes to myself, it's pretty much the same situation she's in.

but no worries, cos i'm strong and she is too. in the past, i would love to be dependent. having someone to look out for me. take care of me when i'm sick, worry for me etc. but no, i want very much to be independent. dunno if i'm there yet or not. cos recently when i told someone tt i'm strong and independent, the person actually told me otherwise... but i really feel i am. or rather, i'm there le.

angel saes she wanna be bridesmaid... lol.. and she's blmaing me cos i'm not getting married at 18 like wad i said i would. i even told them tt i'll have a baby each for them to be god mamas of... those were the days mans. how practical things are. it would take me a long while to find my pillar of strength once again.

friends are there when i need them and i noe they will. but i'm still the only one going through the emotional struggle. how much u guys sae u understand, and i noe u guys do, i'm still the one facing my own problems so ya... i'll be able to settle the problems... no worries. dun get me wrong but i appreciate the presence of u guys. supporting me all the way. =)

No comments: