Saturday, September 03, 2005

lots of emotion flooding through me. the start of the month, especially this september. resolutions made due to the upcoming tests and exams. and a small part also because of this day.

just imagine. one year has passed since this day last year. how much things around have changed, how much people have changed and mainly how much i've changed. a girl in the past, who was blinded and saw nothing except "the one" has became someone who see beyond that and more into the future and what lies ahead o her. she has also not failed to notice friends who stood around for her, hanged on and waited for her to realise she went on the wrong path and not giving up for her. i thank god for people he gave me as friends.

all these emotions actually came from a direct mail tt i've received yesterday from jie send all the way from australia. it's so sweet of her and i was truly touched. nice bdae card and though it came late, brought back lots of memories. immediately, i sent her an email. today when i turned on my computer, i actually received a reply. and as i read, i couldn't help feeling tears brimming over over the edge of my eyes.

so jie, if u ever got to read this particular entry, i want to tell u thank you. that period of time was the worst period a girl like me ever experienced. only child who is totally spoilt, never knowing what's failure and being abandoned. that came as a downfall. i learnt to pick up myself after the fall, i learnt to appreciate people around me and u are one of them. i wasn't annoyed with u tt time. i noe u mean well. it's me. so tt's why i thank everyone for being there even when i got myself deeper and deeper into the pit.. u people never let go of the rope to help me back. i'm sorry if i disappoint u at tt time and i'm also sorry to have made u upset. if there's a regret, this would be it cos i only want u to be proud of me. being an only child, u came the closest and almost like an elder sis to me and tt's why, i always feel so loved and not the least bit lonely. is because of u and deb. thank you. u make me miss u soo much cos i can always whine with u... hee hee... and i would always love u and continue making u proud for having a cousin like me! =) miss u lots. and love u!

No comments: