Sunday, September 18, 2005

everytime when darkness hits me right into my face and gets me down and all, i've so many pairs of hands reaching out to me. sorry for making you guys worry, i'm fine. because nothing will get me down. so no worries. and jie is right.. i've control over my own life. no one but myself controls my life. must be due to the upcoming exams and some happenings around me that almost threaten to take over my life but ya, thanks for all those hands. ahaha~ i'm a survivor.

i really do believe in things like fate, predestiny and horoscope. i believe in all the timings and signs in life. lol~ maybe that's why i feel that it's not a coincidence that all virgos in my life become such important people and how much they mean to me. and i always have a soft spot for virgos too! it feels like no matter how hot headed i am, refusing others, virgos have the capability to make me listen to them. okok.. maybe it's just such a big coincidence but i've already 3 such virgos in my life. and not forgetting saggitarius... lalala~

today's mooncake festival as well as the 49th monthsary of boon and i. this year, the urge to celebrate is strong... got yan and chin to come my place. anticipating lanterns, mooncakes and fire! ahaha~ no books today.. giving myself a break to pamper myself and get myself back to the right mood.

nothing get this girl down anymore.

No comments: