Tuesday, September 14, 2004

yet another tiring day at school. told myself cannot fall asleep in accounts lesson but my head got heavier and heavier during the last 15 minutes of the lesson... got back my stats paper today, i failed. it's rather discouraging. though i dun think i would do well for this paper, but i didn't expect to fail and seeing it is even more discouraging. seeing everyone rushing their project got me a little worried. we have many projects that are gonna due soon, especially fom project... due next wed. wad i m gonna do? well at least i got started on my ec project already, m 2/3 done. quite proud of miself. didn't eat much todae, ate a plate of hor fun in lunch until now, tinking whether should i go cook noodles, but m rather lazy you see. school is not fun, nothing is what i expected. =( angel sae she would call mi todae, but she didn't... why ar? everyone's coming my house to do project on saturday, everyone's coming my house to do their own project, some not even related to me, my house ar, become like a project house liao. meeting dear tmr... haven't met her for two daes...

No comments: