Monday, September 20, 2004

i m not feeling good. my right eye hurts and mi throat hurts. i have to stay back after school to brush up last minute staff for my fom project, dun feel like having any other members around except evelyn. dun feel like toking to anyone, class treasurer owes me ten bucks, people are getting on my nerves more and more and sum people are simply turning me off. wad's school all abt? where's enjoyment? where's life? wad's wrong with me? can't bring myself to smile , m having a very bad nervous breakdown, m a peniless and worthless girl. gosh, m realli gonna break down. i dun like waking up soo early to school todae, so i pon the first lesson. i feel soo drained out and tired... haven't had a proper rest, yet home is not the best place or most ideal place i wanna be cos of a monster at home, adding on to mi stress level, gosh, sumone save me? wad's wrong with me? econs test this sat.... haik, accounts sux.. haik, everything is soooo down, mi immune system is down too, feel that m gonna fall sick any min, any second, just take me away.... take me far away..... =( soobzz i guess da only good thing now is that i finally understand wad's going on in IT lesson, should i be happy?? but i m not.. =(

No comments: