Sunday, July 01, 2012


I had the most lovely time with my friends today. Lovely place, food was alright. I think it should be nice, just that i didn't have alot of appetite today. So i ended up eating very little. But the company was great. This is my family and as chin calls it, friends are our chosen family. and i am so glad i have my girls.

We were at this restaurant call Cornerstone, located at Bishan Park. It is a pity they don't serve brunch. this place is such a nice place to have brunch. so suitable.

Next on the list will be my birthday celebration. But before there, it is Krabi! i am so looking forward to it!


And these people are my family-- half sisters. The closest thing i get as sisters. I love you girls

2 comments:

.amelia. said...

what abt me? :( haha.

.:/30n4: said...

haha! i am so surprised to see your comment. Don't know that you are still reading. and also don't know if you will read my comment. you are already a sister!!!! we established that a long time ago!