Sunday, July 29, 2012

this whole week went past in a flash. or rather, i was so preoccupied with one thing that i kinda neglected everything else. i had a seminar presentation to a crowd of about 15 on saturday. kind of like mini public speaking for me. i was preparing for it the whole week, nervously and getting cold feet. I got so scared that i wanted to give it up totally. then boss told me that if i don't take up the challenge and stand up for it, i never will. so yea, i just went ahead. thankfully, everything went quite smoothly. and i got quite positive feedback! haha.. phew!

and one saturday is gone just like that. i was so nervous before the presentation, the night before i couldn't sleep and before the presentation, couldn't really eat so imagine my relief after the presentation. I was so hungry and at the same time tired. I wanted to cook but was quite tired. so end up, we ate at the coffeeshop downstairs my house. so tired i slept before 10!

had another peaceful sunday, relaxed and all. i love sundays like this. morning go church, eat my favourite katong laksa. seriously, katong laksa is the best. never settle for anything other than katong laksa. then came home and took a nap. haha, i am such a sleepy head. i love sleeping! i love my bed. sadness, next year have to buy new bed. a bigger bed already.

then cooked dinner. macroni dry. nice attempt. next time perfect it. =)

17 more days to krabi... cannot wait!

No comments: