Tuesday, July 03, 2012

it is amazing how much stronger i grow when there are weakness around me. when everyone around me is fine and doing well, i tend to be reliant clingy. however, when someone shows signs of weakness, or verge of breaking down, i emerge and try my very best to be their supporter, to go the extra mile to make them feel better.

i would like to think that my batteries are used for this purpose. people around me give me the strength during normal days. and i am always charged up. when they are in need, i give them the energy and that extra burst of encouragement and love, whatever they need.

we are all indeed build very differently. no one is superman. and no one can always and perpetually be happy, taking the stress and burden of life. everyone needs solace and a place they can just curl up and whine. even superman. and i will be that ordinary person to be there. always. because my strength comes from everyone around me.


No comments: