Sunday, July 15, 2012

i want to go on holidays! i want to buy shoes! i want to buy bags! i want to buy clothes! i want to get out!!!!

ok, this shouldn't sound as desperate. because i will be going krabi in one months time. and i am counting down. every day and every hour and second. it is just that, i am planning a trip in January. i want to go somewhere in jan with the boy, but i have no idea exactly where to go. don't wanna spend that much also because the wedding is next year.

and speaking of the wedding. argghh... bottle neck yet again. i would love planning any wedding but my own! nothing seems to be going my way. i don't know what kind of arrangement would be the best! this is so frustrating. i need someone to sit me through and reassure me, and confirm with me, debate with me on the pros and cons. seems like everyone is too busy with their lives at this point of time.

=(

No comments: