Monday, November 30, 2009

i had one of the loveliest long weekend ever.. and it is not entirely due to my new toy.. but i'm giving all credits to the boy. he has been nothing but sweet and accomodating the whole entire time. right from waiting at expo for me for a few hours to come decide and see whether i wanna get my wii or not (the place was almost closing when i reached) and heading back down the next day to get extra controllers and not forgetting we had to go back down that night cos the controller we got was faulty. i hate hate hate doing such troublesome matters and i dun particularly like going to fairs and squeeze cos it's really really crowded. so i wasn't in my best mood and temper.. but he still managed to pacify me and was really patient with me... and I seriously thank God for that. i mean it doesn't help when two hot tempered persons argue and all.. over such a nice long weekend with wii.. and den everyone's moods spoil. so yea.

and also for hanging out with pple i love as well.... and trying and making effort to be nice and taking initiative and all.. hahahaaa..... the list goes on... but i'm really thankful for him and everything that he has done for me... there are days when i feel grouchy and will forget such a happy time i had with him.. so i gotta jot this down and remind myself when things get dreary.... and hoping people who reads this will remind me as well. aahaha...

meanwhile.. wii wii wii wii wii.... seriously.. playing games is really a form of luxury.. u think just by getting wii is enough? no.. there's the controller... and accessories tt we wanna get as well.. wii charging stand... wii games... wii motion plus for certain games.. the list just goes on.. but right now.. im happy with wad i have... =)

i'm a happy girl!

No comments: