Friday, November 13, 2009

oh my gosh... i cannot believe this.... i can actually blog in the office.. the other time i tried, they blocked my entry.. but this time round, i managed to dive right in! wiggle my way in but there's still msg below my taskbar: " To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying conetne with security certificate errors." in light yellow. and now... here i can spam my own blog... i know i will be so bored the entire day i might be able to write at least 8 (that's the number of hours i work each day) entires... one for every hour, minus lunch hour??

didn't have computer access for the past 2 days... cos the boy is on leave and he wants to com for his usage and evelyn.. if u are reading this, i'm sorry.. i know i got stuff to discuss with you... and it's been dragging.. keep wanting and reminding myself to msg you.. but i keep forgetting. now that i remember... WE WILL DO IT SOOON, k? promise promise!

have been eating medcine for my itch and rash the past 2 nights and i concussed for the the past two nights as well.. drowsy medcine really v amazing, knocked you out totally.. till morning, if not for my own alarm. and ar, my rash doesn't seem to be healing.. one side of my face is as swollen.. and my chest.. =( ARGGHHHHH and the haze and dust in singapore is not helping AT ALL!

pls... anybody who reads this.. feel free to email me at work mans.. i m so bored and i cannot access facebook or msn or wadever chat system there is.. boredom! my only form of entertainment is from emailing... this is the only way i get to reach out to the outside world... the only way at work.. =/

No comments: