Friday, November 06, 2009

it feels good to stay at home on a friday afternoon like this.... clad in home shorts and baggy shirt, relaxed and at ease... i started to do minor household chores. my mum always say, even if i dun help out with the house's chores... the least i could do is tidy up my bedroom and that is what i did.

first thing first, bedsheets.... and super single is already tiring... not that changing bedsheets or pillow case is tiring.. is more of changing the comforter cover... if u have one at home.. you would know what i mean... i cannot imagine changing a bigger bed's comforter cover in the future... definitely a work out for my biceps. den next is sweeping of my room floor. being a normal girl, i drop a healthy amount of hair each day. dun get me wrong.. not that dropping hair is healthy.. is just that dropping hair is a norm for ladies... and so my room after mths of non-sweeping or mopping, there are months worth of hair.. but it's clean now!!! i love it when my room floor is clean. i feel that i can eat right out from the floor! den i pack my clothes, wash my make up sponge and tada! my room is clean!! not exactly tidy.. but that could be worked on.. maybe tonight after cell or something.. i shall see.

i finished my basic course already. what else is there to come i'm not too sure... but it's really important to self motivate. that i know. and i know i will learn alot from now onwards.... all the best to me mans.... i'm scared but i know i have to move on. but for now... let me just enjoy the things as it is.....

back to work on monday... with so many things change.. i wonder anyone remember i still work there.

No comments: