Sunday, November 01, 2009





Our dinner.... new recipe, not one that i thought of but i took it from shape and modify a little to our tasting... raw salmon with soba and sesame dressing. all in 20 mins or less. quick and easy. no fuss. and it's really not too bad at all.. at least the boy likes it so i can safely add it in my recipe book that i complied. and i'm very excited about the new cookbook i got from church.. lots of things i can try out... i wanna be a good cook! cook yummy stuff for pple. i know i got a long way to go, getting good and proper kitchen utensils is one. haha

cycling trip was great... i dunno why my back is aching instead of my calves. at least my thighs and butt are.. so ok. steamboat was great as well.. and so is my ah chew's greenbean plus seaweed. then putien was lovely.... all with great company i must add.. and i can't wait for pay to come and go shopping with my boy.... he's dying to lay his hands on .... i know.. i love seeing him shop.. makes me happy as well....

tmr is a start to a whole new chapter..... i'm nervous.. i need all support i can get.. but like wad my friend said.... just treat it like u are a student... i will be fine.. right? i noe i will be... but.... butterflies in stomach.. pls leave me alone?

No comments: