Tuesday, December 01, 2009

my best friend at home has decided to leave me and go accompany my bf, cos he needs to work on his project and actually he needs my best friend more than i do. i mean i merely just watch shows, facebook away and check mails, nthing as important. but it's also goood, cos my best friend left just in time for my new best friend to fill the place. i was afraid i might neglect my best friend (or should i say ex-best friend) when my new best friend arrived... and so ta-da.... i have my new best friend all to myself..... wii is the name of my new best friend....

pardon my silliness.. here i m at work... nthing much to do.. it's amazing waad a contrast from yesterday. Yesterday was the month's end. Last day and we were all swamped with work.. lesser chit chats.. everyone typing typing away... and everyone knowing it's going to be a long long night. and today... so freee!! at least for me.... and did i mention tanjong pagar after 7 is like a ghost town.. food places all close... there's hardly anything left to eat.. wad happens to those pple starving, had to stay past 8.. come down from office and realised.. eh.. nthing to eat. i had sucky ramen after 8 last night.. dun get me wrong, the ramen is nice to eat. the soup and all.. just that they only got one kind of ramen.. e one with the jap char siew and egg.... standard... and they only have 3 different soup base. so no matter wad soup base i choose.. i still have to eat char siew.. and i'm not a fan of porl.. so basically.. i had noodles soup yesterday at the price of 14.50!!! hmmmmm.. definitely not worth it!

i miss my best friend at home.. and this whole week.. not much time to spend with it also... practically have something on every night and my weekends are filled already! i just wanan complete tt game den i can focus on another one!

No comments: