Thursday, December 03, 2009

i think it's december.. thus i got a sudden desire to meet people.. ahaha.. well.. not any other tom dick or harry on the road.... but people i care and pple close... it's been so long since i tok to certain people, i dun even want to try counting how long. it's been so long since i actually meet certain people... if u are reading this and u fall into this category.. drop me a sms now!!!! let's meet up to chill.. to snack, to gossip, to just meet up! anything... let's end december with well wishes, meet ups and lots lots more..

ahhahaaa... as i type.. i realised it sounds like some advertisement.. is it? ahahhaa... oh well.... here i m bored bored at 8:50 at work.. work dun start till 9 for me actually.. have been accompanying the boy to work this whole week so far.. which is half an hour earlier than my actual time... but it's nice tt we bring breakfast for each other.. well.. i try... but elaborate breakfast requires waking up even earlier!!

anyone has a spare laptop to spare me?? i feel crippled like seriously.. no laptop to use... cannot acceess alot of sites from my office. basically disconnected with the world.. in my puny world now.. there is only me and my best friend stuck on tt island with no communication otherwise.. occassionally sending out help msges like this. ahahahaa.

YES.. as u can tell.. boredom gives me lots of room for imagination.. haa

No comments: