Thursday, December 24, 2009

it's christmas eve. i skipped brunch with the rest and chose to spend the day resting and nua-ing at home. the weather is awesome, so good that i wished i can stay home the whole entire christmas eve, counting stars (if there is in sngapore), cuddling, watching tv, sipping tea, exchange gifts, unwrapping them... ahahaa.. this is a wish from the homey side of me... but i have another side of me. and that is the go out, have fun, party, dress-up, drink and party summore. but of course, after the partying part, i will still wanna go home cuddle and count stars to sleep. hahaa...

i always want the best of both world. and the harsh reality always comes back to me to tell me that i can't. yes, i'm nothing but a spoilt brat yea? i need to use this mini break to think through, to prepare myself for the challenges up ahead. i'm excited yet scared. i set these high expectations of myself and now i'm afraid i can't meet them. wha't expectations, what's right and what's wrong.

i need this break... and i need some christmas love!! gifts and cards.....

No comments: