Wednesday, December 13, 2006

whatever i'm doing now, i'm not enjoying the process. too much hiccups on the way and failed product. =/ wad a sleepy, cold wednesday. seriously, somehow my house seemed really cold on weds. i always have to wear jacket cos the living room seemed so cold. this is like a stark contrast from what people always sae about my hse. but brrrrrrrr.......... am really cold.

quite excited about cruise but didn't get to go in the end. of all probs i anticipate... like no money.. mum dun allow, no vacancies.. but it has to be expiry date of passport. ok.. think if amelia reads it, she will most probably feel as dui as i am. so i shall cut the sad story short.

looking ahad, i m rather anticipating x'mas coming. when i was young, x'mas didn;t matter so much. i dun remember really partying or celebrating. it's just a 25 dec and a day where mum buys present for me. that's where all my monopoly sets come from by the way. but as i grow up, x'mas had a meaning to me. x'mas was a sad day to me. i didn't like x'mas. i hated it. i blamed this particular festive day that makes me weep. i hate the memories attached to them. and all the lightings doesn't cheer me up. couples on the street didn't make my mood better either. all in all, i hated x'mas. ok.. i was being subjective. up till this year, x'mas meant something to me. i no longer shunned x'mas. i no longer weep on x'mas. i no longer feel down on x'mas anymore. and in fact, i'm really looking forward to it. to the extend, i'm even alowing myself to go church this x'mas. suddenly had the mood to go. i have so many things to be thankful for. that i ve dedicated x'mas for church. =)

the coldness is really getting to me. really want to go grad ball.. but dun think can get enough people.. =/

No comments: