Friday, December 22, 2006

our annual christmas party never fail to bring a smile to my face and warm up my heart. the bond we still share is so heartwarming that even till now, i'm still buzzing with a blessed feeling. this is call xin fu. i feel sooo blessed. with good friends... with close bonds.. with everyone around me i'm a luckyyy luckkky girl.. and like what boon said, this is fu qi!

woke up to a cold morning and went central for yakun breakfast. even though it's cold, that boy's x'mas gift warmed me up. don't see i complain he dunno how to give me surprise... and that i noe wad is he gg to get me already or the fact that he never even wrap up the present blah blah blah... but upon seeing the bear, i still feel very happy. i'm in a goood moood?? but i seriously feel very blessed. after so many years rejected love, rejected x'mas (apart from our annual x'mas party), i truly feel loved and appreciated. this me to you bear has so much meaning i feel. maybe other couples have their own version of stories but to me.. me to u bear is the first gift i ever received from my boy. it's one that carrys a hot water bottle. he said he bought me that to keep me warm since i get cold so easily. angel.. still remember last year.. when we keep saying this kinda bear shouldn't buy for ourselves? cos then it would be me to myself bear. how one year pass soo fast yea? furthermore.. when i look at this bigger m2u bear... still wrapped with a muffler, keeping me warm and a huggable size.. i noticed this bear has really small eyes. lol... meaning. if anyone caught it. small eyes. i cannot emphasise enough. that day he just mentioned, of all types of teddy.. even forever frens bear, i had to like the most expensive type. oh well.... it's the bear tt i like.. not the price. all in all... thanks dear.

went to yan's hse for our annual x'mas party. it's the usuals.. pasta.. salad... this time no clam chowder though. the only diff we have each year is the wine we drink and our dessert. had fondue.. wooooo.. pretttyyy! maybe i'll consider getting one myself.. cos it looks pretty. good for parties. after the very sumptous meal.. gift exchange. somehow i feel that this year's gift exchange is so meaningful. it's like angel and mortal.. and i'm angel's angel!!! and xin's my angel. somehow, i feel that though everyone wants diff gifts but every gift need some preparation or effort into getting them. nothing is easy.. the buying.. choosing and wrapping. it's all the tots and i can really feel it. especially my darling xinxin... love u lots. the bowl, chopsticks and spoon is sooo coool and cute. love it! =) anyway, angel, i hope u like wad i got u. =)

at the end of the day when i took the bus back, i always read the x'mas cards they made or write. this is the part that really touches me. this year, i really feel guilty for not writing or making one. i will do it next yr. first new yr resolution. those words.. those blessings i get from u guys, it totally ended my day so well. i love all of u so so much!!!

MUACKS!!! welcome back amelia!!!

No comments: